Tips 4 online marcommers
Remember, these are tips. You will always have to personalise data found on the web in order for it to be useful!
- Integrate Social Media in your companies site, start with research who your best customers are, find out what key words they use.
- Make sure there is a dedicated team of Social Media pros. Otherwise: outsource!
- Be and act user-centric. Develop a central vision about the use of all media. The sources of information are less important than the way the user perceives the actual information. i.e.
- Think ONLINE initially, than start thinking about back office, offline support, etc.
- When building a website invest in web specialists who can contribute significantly to the (physical) description of all site specifications
- Arrange your BACK OFFICE. Internal processes support your entire online marketing strategy and business
- Keep it short and simple. Cut bigger projects into smaller pieces. Make them acceptable and realistic
- Integrate and collaborate with Communications, Sales and (offline-) Marketing. Without them you’re just another island
- Invest in relations with Internet agencies. They’re your partner.
- Most importantly: try to keep a broad perspective on things. Online Marketing covers so many other fields!!
Post a Comment