Affluent consumers expect the same level of service from an app as they do from an in-store experience. It’s a win-win for luxury marketers if they can translate the mobile touchpoint into sales.
The full report, “Luxury Marketing: Recreating the One-on-One Experience with Mobile,” also answers these key questions:
- How are marketers recreating the personalization of in-store shopping with mobile and tablet experiences?
- What is the point of differentiation for luxury brands with mobile?
- How often do luxury shoppers use their phones and tablets to shop?
- How has the iPad changed luxury marketers’ perceptions of mobile marketing?
- How can luxury brands best leverage the capabilities of mobile? What are some of the more innovative mobile marketing campaigns?
- How can a brand use mobile to maintain an ongoing relationship with its customers?
Read more at http://www.emarketer.com/Article.aspx?R=1009366&ecid=a6506033675d47f881651943c21c5ed4#27UrAiEb3iHYmYkt.99